First-ever TCM Physical Examination Center Set Up in Chengdu
After two- month of test runs, CFPH TCM physical examination center was officially started operation on March 14, 2018.
As a hospital specialized both in TCM and Western medicine, the establishment of this center is a manifestation of hospital confidence in TCM clinical capacity, overall strength as well as our commitment to our patient base. It can also further promote TCM research in our hospital.
Traditionally, four methods of diagnosis are applied in checking the physical conditions of a patient, namely, to look, listen, question and feel the pulse. Moreover, with the introduction of modern TCM equipments, technical level, efficiency and accuracy will be further promoted.
1. Fitness monitoring;
2. Internal organs monitoring;
3. Human meridians checking;
4. Human composition analysis.
TCM Physical Examination is fit for you if:
1. You are suffering from sub-health;
2. You are recovering from a certain disease, surgery, etc.;
3. You want to maintain a healthy physical status.
What you should do before TCM physical examination:
1. Keep a healthy lifestyle, don’t smoke, don’t stay up;
2. Be relaxed;
3. Don’t do strenuous exercises;
4. Don’t wear make-ups or perfume on the day of examination;
5. Don’t wear clothes with metal accessories or communication equipments.
Time: 8:00-11:40, 13:30-16:00 (Workdays)
Location: Preventive Medicine Center, 3rd Floor, Out-patient Department, South Campus, Chengdu First People’s Hospital, No.18, Wanxiang North Road,
Phone Number: 85312920
(You don’t have to make appointments)